SUNDAY 15 SEPTEMBER | 1:00-3:30PM
Join Yoga Corner Founder Amy Leonard-King for this exploration of alignment into every aspect of your Yoga practice.
Ever wondered whether you are ‘doing it right’? Find out by joining Amy on the mat in this workshop style practice that will start with breaking down asana (physical postures), discuss individual, functional alignment for your body, and use a trial and error approach to find what works best for you.
You’ll continue to dive even deeper exploring ideas including energetic alignment, the 7 main chakras (energy centres), the importance of your ‘Sankalpa’ or intention in your Yoga practice, and how it all comes together with your breath.
What to expect:
· An introduction into alignment on all levels: physical, energetic + subtle
· Asana practice including breaking down specific poses to explore different ways of feeling them in your body
· Opportunity to ask questions + discuss experiences from your own practice
· A long, luxurious Savasana
· Meditation, breath-work and a feeling of being truly aligned with yourself
All levels welcome and no experience is necessary. Come with an open heart and a curious mind, and leave with some real insights to take into your daily, weekly or home-based Yoga practice.
(Members: $40 (must have a current YC unlimited membership) / Bring a friend: $40 each)