1ST - 30TH JUNE 2017
As the days become shorter and the nights colder, it sometimes takes that little bit of extra motivation to make it to the Yoga mat, but we have just the cure...
JOIN OUR WINTER 30 DAY CHALLENGE
For the month of June, commit yourself to a daily Yoga practice, daily meditation + journaling, and the chance to realise true transformation in body, mind and spirit.
- 6 x Yoga Practices per week (guide only - this is your challenge, so make it your own!)
- Daily Meditation + Journalling practice (details below)
- Yoga + Nutrition: guidance from our in-house nutritionist Ashleigh (1st June 6:30pm)
- June Yoga Nidra ($10 from your registration will be donated to our charity)
- **UPDATED** Meditation + Journalling with Amy - WEDNESDAY 14th June 6:30pm
- International Yoga Day - 21st June - Bring a friend for FREE
- Constant inspiration + guidance from the Yoga Corner team
- Friday 30th June - Goody Bags for all!
REGISTRATION + INVESTMENT
This Challenge is for EVERYBODY. If you're wanting to skip the Winter 'blues' and give yourself a chance to really commit to your health and wellbeing, then this is the project for you.
INVESTMENT: $195 (OR $35 FOR YOGA CORNER 'UNLIMITED' MEMBERS)
REGISTRATIONS: ONLINE OR IN STUDIO
Places are limited so please make sure to book ahead.
MEDITATION + JOURNALLING
This is a new aspect to our Yoga Challenges, and an amazing practice to commit to for your mental wellbeing. The idea is to commit to a daily 'home' meditation practice, and starting off with just a few minutes on your timer is all you need if this is new to you. After the meditation practice, writing down a few notes about your experience on a daily basis will help you to see how your practice develops over the month-long challenge, and also to see whether there are any patterns that begin to emerge. The practice of meditation is about 'watching' your mind at work, and learning how to separate from distracting thoughts and unhelpful patterns + 'beliefs'. The 30 minute workshop with Amy on Monday the 12th of June will then give you an opportunity to ask questions, gain advice, and keep your meditation practice on track for the full month, and hopefully beyond!