New names, new classes, new opportunities. Same home.
“Old ways won’t open new doors.” ~ Unknown.
Commencing Monday the 14th of May, we will introduce some exciting new changes to our schedule. We are always looking for the best ways to offer all our members a well-rounded practice. We hope you enjoy what we have in store...
Our Hot Yoga classes have been streamlined to offer you two distinct variations: Hot Align and Hot Flow. Hot Align will be based in fine-tuning and building a strong foundation for your practice, great for beginners + experienced yogis alike; Hot Flow will be a slow flow class to explore your practice with creativity and unique influences that your teacher is working with - open to all levels of course.
The main timetable changes are:
- Monday morning 7am and Saturday 4pm class become Hatha
- Tuesday 7pm Hot Plus becomes Vinyasa
- Weekend morning classes (Saturday + Sunday) now start at 9.00am (previously 9.30am)
- Monday 1:15pm Vinyasa Express becomes a 60 minute Hot Flow
- All Yin classes will now incorporate some meditation and be thus named 'Yin + Meditation'
- We’ve added a new Friday 7pm Restorative Yoga class led by Lydia - think Yin but even more relaxing...
New descriptions will be uploaded to the website soon and all classes are still open to all levels of experience. A lot of love and thought has gone into the design of this new timetable, so we hope you enjoy this exciting makeover that we hope offers you everything you need from your practice with us at Yoga Corner.
Amy + The Team at Yoga Corner